Teacher: Mrs Brownlee
Classroom Assistant: Mrs Harrison
September- Numeracy- Practising Number Formation 1-10
March- WAU- We are learning all about pigs this week. We enjoyed learning facts, the parts of a pig and what they produce- sausages!
March- Scientific Enquiry- Comparative and Fair Testing- Helping the 3 Little Pigs test out the best material to build a house.
March- WAU- The Farm- Tasting Dairy Products- Thank you Dale a Farm for sending us the delicious products!
May- Art- Making Queen’s Guards Decorations for the Assembly Hall in celebration of the Platinum Jubilee
May- WAU- Scientific Enquiry- Research- Completing our KWL Board by researching facts about ‘Under the Sea.’
- PE is on a Tuesday and Thursday.
- Please ensure your child’s plimsoles and P.E. bag are both clearly labelled, this will remain in school.
- Children must wear full school uniform to school on P.E. days and will change independently.
- Please ensure your child’s folder is brought to school every day.
- Please keep your child’s high frequency word book, reading record book and reading books inside their folder.
- Please check Seesaw regularly, as this is where specific class information will be shared.