Teacher: Miss Loudan
Classroom Assistant: Mrs Crooks
Doors open at 8:30 a.m. and lessons begin at 8:40 a.m.
School finishes for Year 3 on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 2:45 p.m.
School finishes for Year 3 on Thursday and Friday at 1:45 p.m.
Please arrive at least five minutes earlier at hometime, to allow for each child to be collected safely.
P.E. days are * and *
School dinners, trip money and special event donations will be paid via ParentPay. Please check that you are able to use this method of payment and if you need any help, please let us know. We are only too happy to help. Dinners should be booked in advance.
Year 3 Mini-Owls however will be paid differently. A form will be distributed so that you can select which days (Thursday/Friday) you require your child to attend. This must be brought to the teacher each MONDAY morning with the exact MONEY, if possible. Places will be allocated on a first come basis. We are UNABLE to accept money and bookings on the actual day, as staff cover is allocated by the number of pupils attending.
What Your Child Needs
- Each child should bring a pencil case with a selection of writing pencils as well as colouring pencils, crayons or felt-tip pens, a rubber, sharpener, glue stick and a water bottle.
- Please label all resources with a permanent marker. This includes: a coat, lunchbox, cardigan or jumper and red P.E. t-shirt. This is especially important this year, as we hopefully go back to using the canteen, Assembly hall and classrooms for packed lunches, where many of these items will also be used.
- It would also be greatly appreciated if each child could please bring a pack of A4 photocopying paper.
- A healthy snack is required for morning break. One or two items are sufficient as it is only a short break. Fruit, vegetables, yoghurt, cheese and crackers or a small sandwich can be eaten. NO crisps, sweets, fizzy drinks etc. are permitted at breaktime. Please fill water bottles with water. If necessary, a separate small juice carton can be added to lunchboxes for dinnertime.
- Full school uniform is to be worn with black shoes or black trainers.
- P.E. kit is a red polo shirt, black shorts and trainers.
- NO jewellery should be worn except for small, stud earrings, if necessary and earrings that cannot be removed should be taped over with surgical tape. This can be purchased at a local pharmacy. Please discuss this with your child and practise with them what has to be done.
- All clothing should be clearly labelled with your child’s name and class and displayed on a label.