Teacher: Mr Johnston
Classroom Assistant: Mrs. McConville
September - Literacy - Character Study
- Swimming will be on a Monday. Bus leaves school at 11:30am and returns at 1:00pm.
- P.E. is on a Wednesday and a Friday.
- On P.E. days you must bring your P.E. kit and trainers to school with you in a named bag.
On Thursday afternoons our class will spend time outside in the school garden. We will be completing various tasks and learning many lessons outdoors.
- Please bring in a set of old clothes and shoes to get changed into on Thursday afternoons.
- We will be going out rain or shine, bringing a coat is advised
- In Millington we promote a healthy break policy. Children should bring in a healthy snack to eat at break time such as fruit or yogurt.
- There is a NO NUT rule in school. Some children have severe nut allergies and therefore no nuts are permitted for break and lunch.