At Millington Primary School we use our school app as a vital communication link for all the families and pupils of our school community.
Please download the Primary 365 app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. The app is beneficial for all parents, guardians and grandparents, childminders etc. who need to keep up to date with school news.
Once downloaded you will receive:
- instant alerts and notifications
- updates on event information
- links to the school website
- access to school documents and letters
Please note that all notes will be sent home via the app.
Instructions for accessing the school app:
- Download the ‘Primary 365’ app. It can be found on both the app store and google play store.
- Once downloaded choose ‘allow notifications’.
- Click on the ‘+’ symbol in the top right corner.
- Type in ‘Portadown’.
- Choose ‘Millington PS’
- Tap on the ‘save’ icon in the top right corner.
- Click on ‘Parent’ and select your child’s class. If you have more then one child in school you can click on multiple classes at the same time.
If you make a mistake or need to add a class at a later date:
- Click on the icon in the top right corner of the home page.
- Select ‘Choose Profile’.
- Then untick the old classes and re-tick the new classes of your children.
- Once selected tap on the ‘save’ icon in the top right corner.